WATP DVD's

Options
Does anyone use the Leslie Sansone walking DVD's? I have the 1-2-3 mile that you can also use the 2lb balls with? How do you record this for exercise? How many calories burned? They are 15-30-45 minutes, and then the wts are added after the walk has started. Any info would be great! THANKS!

Replies

• kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Does anyone use the Leslie Sansone walking DVD's? I have the 1-2-3 mile that you can also use the 2lb balls with? How do you record this for exercise? How many calories burned? They are 15-30-45 minutes, and then the wts are added after the walk has started. Any info would be great! THANKS!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I find the best way is with a heart rate monitor, they are great! I had to break down and buy one because sites were either over estimating or under, you get a great read out. I like the Polar brand, the price is depending on how much you want it to do. Good Luck!