Gimme what you got. Quick/healthy/low cal and convenient!

Options
Help a girl out:)
I am a crazy busy mom whose kids schedules are INSANE. By insane I mean it is not unusual that we do not get ariund to dinner until 9:00 pm or later because they are at their chosen activities until that late at night, I am busy all day and then running them around, so my prep times are limited.

I would love to know your tried and true easy, quick and convenient healthy recipes. I DO use a crockpot--so crock recipes that can be in the poy 8 plus hours are welcome. :)

THANK YOU!!!

Replies

• bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I recommend skinnytaste.com they have lots of quick easy recipes that even a novice male cooker like me can handle! Everything I've tried has been super easy to make and delicious!
  • akunce
    akunce Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi! Try Rocco Dispiritos "Rockin' Roll "! Healthy and very quick to make! Delicious too! Kids will love them ! Mine do! Find on food network! Its a diff version of a BLT but much healthier! And they re very filling! About 15 min and they re ready ! Hope you enjoy!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I recommend skinnytaste.com they have lots of quick easy recipes that even a novice male cooker like me can handle! Everything I've tried has been super easy to make and delicious!

LOVE skinnytaste.com......lots of great recipes!!