Excited

Options
Good morning all....I love this site. I was never one to count cals but this is great. I was using peertrainer for about 2 yrs now but once I heard about this I got hooked. I use both still. I just got a Wii & Wii Fit .....LOVE THEM!!!!!.......and I'm sure I am burning some calories but not sure how many so I can't log it in......any ideas? Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning all....I love this site. I was never one to count cals but this is great. I was using peertrainer for about 2 yrs now but once I heard about this I got hooked. I use both still. I just got a Wii & Wii Fit .....LOVE THEM!!!!!.......and I'm sure I am burning some calories but not sure how many so I can't log it in......any ideas? Thanks! :smile:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    A lot of people use the heart monitor's. Seems to be the most recommended thing. I haven't spent the money on one yet............
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.

I love my Wii fit as well.. so many fantastic core exercises.

To log in my work on the Wii fit, I use the categories in MFP - so for the Wii step, I log this as "aerobics, step", for Yoga - I use "yoga", strength training I use "strength training" and the time I exercised.

I'm not really sure how to log the balance games. I guess it could be considered "calisthenics", depending on how hard you work at it.

Good luck.. janiebeth
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouraging words....now if I could just stop snacking!!!! :angry: