I sure hope this works!

Options
I just bought 30 Day Shred because I have hear such great things about it. It claims that you will lose up to 20lbs in 30days and I have been struggling to get off about 5-10 for a while now. I've been pretty good about hitting my calorie and exercise goals but the scale has not been cooperating. So, I sure hope the claims are right. Anyone else struggle with a few pounds and then find success with 30 day shred? I'm just hoping it works.

Replies

• jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30 Day Shred because I have hear such great things about it. It claims that you will lose up to 20lbs in 30days and I have been struggling to get off about 5-10 for a while now. I've been pretty good about hitting my calorie and exercise goals but the scale has not been cooperating. So, I sure hope the claims are right. Anyone else struggle with a few pounds and then find success with 30 day shred? I'm just hoping it works.
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? I have not heard of it before.
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sexy_N_Red
    30 Day shred is a workout program by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers from Biggest Loser)
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    Ok, I get her e-mails, but I have not tried her products. Good luck and let me know if it works.
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    So It's been over amonth. Hows it going?