Hey there, looking for some friends?

Options
Hi, I'm new here! (Obviously, pfft, or why else would I be posting in this forum?) I'm 20 and I am... a bit lazy... Haha. I like healthy foods... but have HUGE problems with portion control! Which is really messing with my wish to be a plus size model! I'm in the 'obese' range, and looking for some friends to help keep me on track! If you're interested and in the surrounding area, maybe even hang out and do workouts! Always looking to talk too!

Replies

• KristinC4
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! This is a great site with some awesome people. Feel free to add me if you want (FYI I'm lazy too lol).
  • feonixis
    Options
    Being lazy stinks, people just don't know what an obstacle it is! haha.
    I will definitely add you! Are you on here cus you're lazy too, pfft?
  • Schoenrock3
    Schoenrock3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'm new just this week and am really liking this site. Loads of support and great ideas. Add me if you like. Good luck with your goals!
  • hellokittymama17
    Options
    I'm new too! I don't know how to add people, but feel free to add me! (:
    p.s. I am lazy too. haha. but, I have 2 children to keep me busy! oh, & I'm also 20 (:
  • feonixis
    Options
    Haha, thanks for all the replies, sorry I haven't been able to respond!
    To all ya who said you were lazy, i guess the best thing to do is just try to keep yourself interested in whatever you're doing for exercise! Walking around the mall is still walking, and playing sports games on the wii are definitely exercises! :) Not that I do them much... :/ haha. I will def be adding ya! :)