How much weight lost before...

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Riverside, you may be onto something there. I have tried the ring guards, they feel too weird and I won't wear them, but if I put another correctly sized ring on above it, the problem is solved without worry.

Excellent!

Riverside is a genius:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I had to have mine resized 1.75 sizes smaller. I suppose I have really skinny fingers (the only part of my body to be considered "skinny") - I went from a 6.5 to 4.75. And it actually could be sized again to about 4.5, but we'll see how much more I lose.

Resizing, cleaning, and white-gold coats are free through my jeweler, so I don't mind!! What a fabulous problem to have!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Riverside, you may be onto something there. I have tried the ring guards, they feel too weird and I won't wear them, but if I put another correctly sized ring on above it, the problem is solved without worry.

Excellent!

Riverside is a genius:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:blushing: ah shucks. I just have too many rings. I have them in different sizes - like jeans :laugh: and often do the "layering" approach. (You can't really throw away a wedding band and get a new one like jeans, though...and stay married, that is.) :noway: