Options
2»

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    honkey!

Oh crap- I said HOCKEY but it's HONKEY! Crappppppppppppppp

I've heard both. I've also heard "puckey" for whatever reason. But I still stand behind my schlitz comment. It's the most accurate.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Inflatophilia....................................................................(google it)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    honkey!

Oh crap- I said HOCKEY but it's HONKEY! Crappppppppppppppp

I've heard both. I've also heard "puckey" for whatever reason. But I still stand behind my schlitz comment. It's the most accurate.

lmto. . that is what I was going to say before deciding on bologna. . .growing up I heard "bull puckey" all the time~
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    bologna!

I was thinking Sausage...:wink:

lol. . supersized!

lol.. but of course ;)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Inflatophilia....................................................................(google it)

Lmsao~

Inflatophilia is a fetish that can vary in what the inflatophile enjoys. It might be an attraction to inflatable animals and toys (even balloons and inflatable furniture), deriving sexual pleasure from wearing inflatable suits, or even getting aroused from the thought of people inflating like balloons. Someone with this fetish will most likely enjoy the company of a blow-up doll a little more than the average user.

Thanks for sharing.. :drinker:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Lmsao~

Inflatophilia is a fetish that can vary in what the inflatophile enjoys. It might be an attraction to inflatable animals and toys (even balloons and inflatable furniture), deriving sexual pleasure from wearing inflatable suits, or even getting aroused from the thought of people inflating like balloons. Someone with this fetish will most likely enjoy the company of a blow-up doll a little more than the average user.

Just doing my part
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Lmsao~

Just doing my part

And you are doing it So well.. Proud of you *muah* "You Rock"
  • Charise317
    Charise317 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use the word "bunk" to take the place of bs it has caught on!!!!
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    PUCKY!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Horn
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bollocks...*kitten*...sometimes I just say "bum bugger bollocks" always feel better after tho!!!
    Xxx
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Love