This is an omen..

Options
My Lunchable had two pieces extra of cheese.

Anyone with OCD may understand my pain?

P.S I'm kidding about the omen (kind of)

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a Lunchabonus.
  • Whitneylol
    Options

BUT TWO PIECES OF CHEESE, AND NO CRACKER OR MEET TO PAIR IT WITH?!

Seriously, when I eat- if my sauce to food ratio is off it really throws off my whole day. This is probably the worst thing ever. Worse than most things.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    It was aa test...only a test.:smile:
  • ufoundtracy
    Options
    Does it still have the same calorie count if the package has extra in it. It weighs the same (in theory) but then what if that is incorrect. HMMM extra cheese. I would have to feed it to the dog. That would solve your dilemma. Wow, I usually get less in my packages and have never gotten extra. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket. You are that lucky. Or maybe your luck was used up with the extra cheese.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Seriously, when I eat- if my sauce to food ratio is off it really throws off my whole day. This is probably the worst thing ever. Worse than most things.

Yeah. Nothing this horrible has ever happened to anyone.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Beware the Lunchables--they're out to get you! Stay far away from them.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    So, I HAVE to know. What did you do with the cheese?

**looks under table**
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Does it still have the same calorie count if the package has extra in it. It weighs the same (in theory) but then what if that is incorrect. HMMM extra cheese. I would have to feed it to the dog. That would solve your dilemma. Wow, I usually get less in my packages and have never gotten extra. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket. You are that lucky. Or maybe your luck was used up with the extra cheese.

I'm the opposite of lucky- and oh I ATE THE CHEESE y'all..

DONT BE CRAZY NOW :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My inital question would be... Why the heck are you eating lunchables? There are so many other yummy possibilities if you're going to eat junk. Pizza pops for instance. Or a 500ml of haagan daaz coffee icecream. Or pretty much any other food item you can buy at a gas station... :-)
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    My inital question would be... Why the heck are you eating lunchables? There are so many other yummy possibilities if you're going to eat junk. Pizza pops for instance. Or a 500ml of haagan daaz coffee icecream. Or pretty much any other food item you can buy at a gas station... :-)

Uh because I love lunchables and I was about to vomit from hunger :) Don't judge my food choices!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Uh because I love lunchables and I was about to vomit from hunger :) Don't judge my food choices!

But did you read the part about the icecream? :-P
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda. I, too, enjoy Lunchables. As for OCD...I don't have it, but I would not be pleased with the lack of equal cracker/meat/cheese ratios! best of wishes on your future Lunchable endeavors. My condolences to your psyche. ;)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Ok, now that I know the cheese isn't stuck under the table like old gum, I can go to bed :yawn:
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm a pessimist. I'd be pissed off because they obviously shorted me by 2 crackers and 2 pieces of meat!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options

I disagree. I once quote a post without any reason.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it was extra cheese and not less meat and crackers? :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    My Lunchable had two pieces extra of cheese.

Anyone with OCD may understand my pain?

P.S I'm kidding about the omen (kind of)

I suffer from OCD but that isn't one of my triggers. Nor if you were really OCD would you be able to post here about it you'd still be staring at the cheese in the luncable trying to figure out how to deal with it. ;-)