Calling all brides 2 be!!!!

Options
hi girls ( and boys too)
I am getting married may 2012! I am looking to lose another 30lbs before the big day!!! Wondered if anybody wanted to start a support network for anyone in the same boat.....also to chit chat about stresses of wedding planning! Was thinking of starting a November challenge as well but not sure what so ideas for this would be brilliant :) feel free to add me! X

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    May 12, 2012 for me :) Add me as a friend.i want to lose about 30 pounds as well!!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    March 17, 2012 for me! Feel free to add me. I know it's stressful getting things planned and losing weight!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    October 6th, 2012 for me! I have about 20 lbs to go :)
  • moon_light10
    Options
    August 2012 for me, and 20ish lbs to loose
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    July 7th for me, and want to lose about 6-7kgs (14 pounds or so) :)
  • roxierox1989
    Options
    Has anyone got their dresses yet x x
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got their dresses yet x x
    No way :) I need to lose more
  • roxierox1989
    Options
    I've got mine but ordered it in a size smaller, I need to lose 2 inches off my waist nd hips! I'm doing 30 day shred this week though so hopefully will do it before my fitting in December! My dress arrives in the shop in january and the lady said it's fine if I lose more because they can take it in :) Is it sad I actually would love that! X
  • moon_light10
    Options
    yep, I bought mine in April this yr, tried it on and it fitted, but would like it to fit a bit better, not having a fitting until April next yr, (if I want to go see my dress I have a 5hr drive to do)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I qualify as mother of groom fro April 21, 2012, but just wanted to check in and say best wishes to all of you. I knowyiu want to look beautiful on your special day and I believe that you will. Just remember though, your wedding is just one day, marriage is forever. Being truly happy means that you will radiate beauty from within so please work just as hard on your relationship as you do on your wedding day.
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm getting married this November 2011, & have been working out this year with my fiance. I like that note above about remembering it isn't just one day. I think working out together has been awesome, going to the gym is like our date because its one of the only times were we are just the two of us without our daughter and also the feeling you get going and working out is a positive and happy feeling.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My wedding is July 14, 2012! I have ordered my dress but I know I'll need it to be altered (which is fine by me haha). And David's Bridal is really good about their sizes... if you need it in a smaller or bigger size they will order it for you at no extra cost. I am absolutely one hundred percent IN LOVE with my dress and I cannot wait until my fiance sees me in it!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey november 20th 2011 for me!!! My dress is a sample dress... so they can take my dress in but i cant gain any weight!!! i got my dress last november 2010... tried it on for the first time 3 weeks ago and it fit like a glove :) now to maintain this for the final month! final fitting is in 1 week and a hla.. if anyone needs any wedding advice feel free to add me and ask away ! planning a wedding is one emotional rollercoaster!
  • BethyAnn93
    Options
    this sounds like a good idea :)
    mines a little complicated...
    Signing a legal paper on december 26th 2011,
    and the major wedding june 26th 2012.
    Hes in the navy,... lol. so everything is complicated!
    but I would like to tone up big time!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    June 9th, 2012 here.

I have my dress already! I bought it online since I wanted a short dress and it already needs to be taken in. 14 pounds to lose before the wedding--I got this!
  • lvllt
    lvllt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    November 2012!!!! add me :D
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on march 2012, but its complicated with the dates right now since we both live in different countries :) But I'm trying to lose about 30lbs.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    September 22, 2012 here :)

Feel free to add me! I also would like to lose about 30 lbs before the big day (or...if I can manage it, before the dress fitting).

:flowerforyou:
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as well :) I've been a MFP member for a little while however, just got into the message boards lately. Our wedding is Sept 2, 2012. I want to lose about 60 lbs before the wedding and hopefully a good chunk of it before wedding dress shopping. which answers the next question.. no, I have not bought a dress. However, I have a very specific look of a dress that I have in mind and I want to lose as much weight as possible before I try it on!
  • EiriAlainn
    EiriAlainn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Wedding date February 4, 2012. I would like to lose 30lbs or more by wedding date but as long as I lose some weight by then I'm at least bettering myself before the marriage. I have not tried on dresses and will probably order online. Good luck to everyone!!