Soooooo angry!

I am effing angry! My oldest turned 13 today and we just had her birthday dinner. Her stupid dumbass father (who I invited over for dinner) was insensitive enough to say that the ex nanny wished her a happy birthday.

Aka the ex nanny who physically and emotionally abused my children. Aka the one who he defended by saying it didn't really happen. So he effectively took her side over his own children, and I have just last week finished paying off the legal fees from the resulting parenting orders two years ago.

So just gave him an earful and likened it to telling a victim's abuser that the criminal says hi from prison.

I know he didn't do it maliciously but how stupid can someone be.

Usually when I am angry I go on an eating spree, but not this time!

Replies

• Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Hugs...................... xx

As long as they have one strong parents that is all that matters .... xx
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    I'm sorry, that really blows :(
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    You came to the right place to vent.

So glad you didn't take it out on your body.

Remember, you are trying to outlive him ;-)

Keep your head up and be the best you that you can be.
  • I hope you're alright, I know how hard it is to be upset when something like that involved with you children. Good luck, :happy:
  • You are doing your part to make sure it won't happen again!

That's what I like to hear that he didn't get your goat that bad that you pigged out to cover up the emotional pain. You are dealing with it! :flowerforyou:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Seriously… he still talks to her? OMG. HUGS to you and your kids!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,338 Member

I could have achieved outliving him tonight if any of my dumbells had been within reach - would have been a case of dumbell meets dumbass!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member

I could have achieved outliving him tonight if any of my dumbells had been within reach - would have been a case of dumbell meets dumbass!

Love that!! :)
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    here is a big hug for u sis...(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))......

What he did was a major dumb move.... and not considerate at all... I hope that you have talked to your baby about her dad's behavior... but it will be okay.... u know how he is so guess what nothing he does should even surprise you....

As far as the eating binge.... dont do it... step away from the cookie...lol..... never allow another person to have that much control over you .. to the point where u are doing things that you hate to do.... relax... drink some tea and take a hot bath.... cry if you must... just know that all things work out in the end... im wishing you nothing bu luck!:drinker:
  • cutiepie2628
    thats right children need at least one strong parent....i do agree with that
  • cutiepie2628

This site is soooo awesome! i feel so at home

Love that!! :)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Did the Nanny really go to jail for what she did to your children? BC she should have!!