Help!

Options
I've eaten over 1200 calories, burnt about 400 through walking, but I have to have dinner with the family, I thought I wasn't so I already had two sandwiches, now I have spaghetti waiting for me and I can't really say no. I don't have time to exercise properly till Tuesday, what do I do!?
I've been eating 1200 calories each day. :/

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I've eaten over 1200 calories, burnt about 400 through walking, but I have to have dinner with the family, I thought I wasn't so I already had two sandwiches, now I have spaghetti waiting for me and I can't really say no. I don't have time to exercise properly till Tuesday, what do I do!?

say no - simple, dont let anyone else influence you to eat it.
  • Lowcarb3
    Lowcarb3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think 1200 calories ar too litlle
    You should up your calories and be more active.
    That's my advice
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    One day will not kill you, will not make you "fat". So, go enjoy your family and have a small or very small portion to eat, if they insist.
  • lilyannette
    Options
    Enjoy your meal and Don't worry about it, just one night, You can work it off anytime just by simply walking around more often. Good luck.
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    I agree family needs your undivided attention. You are requested at the dinner table...Enjoy!!! That's were memories are made :happy:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    eat (a small/half portion) and enjoy :smile:
    Just make sure you log everything and then be real good for the rest of the week.
    I allow myself a treat day once a week and it works well for me.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

say no - simple, dont let anyone else influence you to eat it.

I completely disagree with this. There are times when saying no makes sense -- like when a coworker brings in dessert. Or a friend offers you some of her fries.

But to say no to a family dinner because you are counting calories -- that shows a lack of priorities.

Forget about calories. Enjoy your family and the food. Then begin anew tomorrow. Simple.