Hello from New Zealand

Options
Hello from New Zealand!

How has everyone gone this week with their eating and exercising?

It has been the school holidays here this week, so I have had to adjust my exercise routine, but I have still been getting out everyday with the kids, walking/running whilst they ride their bikes, running stairs, swimming, doing squats and lunges whilst kids play.

Eating - well... not so good... I made some chocolate brownies... and I have been attempting to limit my intake of them!
I find it easier to say NO (to myself) and not even eat any, than to have one and try to stop... I find it much harder to stop once started eating, than to just not have any!

Feel free to add me if you wish!

JT.

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hello from accross the ditch! Good win tonight, the Aussies played terrible!!!!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi. Almost derailed my diet watching a lot of footy with friends at a club. Well done to the All Blacks (shame about the kiwis in the nrl though ;)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi right back at you from an Aussie in England.

So your food intake may not have been what you would of hoped for but your got the exercising in and bu the sound of it you have will power (not eating chocolate brownies rather than having some and trying to stop at a bit) which is a big help on this process.

Good game by the All Blacks tonight.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    friend request flapping across the ditch ...
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Greetings from across the great blue pond...Lexing, kentucky, USA here...hope you have a great day today!!!
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Yes, very happy to see the All blacks win tonight!

The Kangaroo's wallopped the Kiwi's though :(

So its 1-1 for both countries!!! No bad. Why be selfish! Its better to share the love, wins and losses around!

Now, lets nail those Frenchies next weekend!!!!!

Go the might All Blacks!!!