My NSV

Options
Hello,

I would like to share my NSV. I started this journey at a size 12 pushing a 14. My doctor told me I was chunky, but not really overweight. I was not happy with myself for being a 12 again. I was down to a 8/6 four years ago, but did it on JC (I didn't learn how to eat). My core friends and I all did MFP together and it WORKS!!

Over the past week I purchased size 6 and size 4 pants and all small tops :) Major happy dance! My legs look GREAT, it's been awhile since I have thought that for myself..

Good luck to all who read this. It works as a lifestyle change and true CHANGE to the way you eat, drink, exercise and think about YOUR life.

Naomi

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I will never be a 4 again, but 6 is definitely an option. My second child was huge and breech. She spread my hips by inches (and I am not just talking about the fat)
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and positive attitude! I've been on many diet plans where I lost the weight but didn't learn how to eat. I'm hoping to be back to size 8 soon!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Jo Dee- good luck, it's really about being healthy and comfortable with yourself!

thinby40- you can do it.. MVP helps your change your lifestyle and the people are very helpful...

rock on ladies you can do it!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!:smile:
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats!! I also love this site, it is very helpful! I'm doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred, currently on level 3. I haven't lost a pound in months but am done 4.5 inches so far and I feel great :) I just wish those #'s on the scale would change.....
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Congrats on your journey!! I love MFP-I totally agree with you, this site WORKS!! If you make healthy eating and working out a way of life, you will see lifelong results. I actually had a bad day yesterday, eating stuff I usually dont eat, but the difference is that today is a new day, and I'm right back on track. No beating myself up over yesterday, just knowing that I don't feel good when I overeat.

Friend me if you want a buddy!!

:happy:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you, my friend! An inspiration to all of us for sure.... you are ROCKIN' it girl!! So glad we could take this journey together - cheers to a long & healthy lifestyle!! :flowerforyou:
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    CONGRATS to you, my friend! An inspiration to all of us for sure.... you are ROCKIN' it girl!! So glad we could take this journey together - cheers to a long & healthy lifestyle!! :flowerforyou:

Cheers my friend. So glad you found this tool. It's been amazing having you with me to push and encourage. :happy:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful!
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    Congrats!! I also love this site, it is very helpful! I'm doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred, currently on level 3. I haven't lost a pound in months but am done 4.5 inches so far and I feel great :) I just wish those #'s on the scale would change.....

My friend is having the same challenge. Please be sure that you are eating enough to balance some of your workout. Great work. 4.5 inches and feeling great, well that's huge!
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful!

Awe thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!