My very first NSV!!!!

Options
Ok so this morning i was getting up for work and putting on my jeans, and i noticed i did have to do the jump butt dance to get into them!!!! (u know the dance where u jump up and down til u finally can pull them up!!!) They just slid right on up me with ease. I didnt realize til i got to work and noticed like "hey i did haev to dance to get in my pants this morning". These jeans are OFFICALLY my favs!!!!

Replies

• Patricedn
    Patricedn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and I know you feel great. I had a similar revelation the other week when I went to buy new jeans. I knew the ones I had were a little too big but they were comfortable. Well I finally decided to get some new ones and they were 3 sizes smaller than the ones I had on!!! Keep up the good work. You'll love it when u buy a new pair and they become your favorite!!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Excellent, congratulations! The first of what I'm sure will be many, many more such victories for you! What a proud moment! I'm happy for you! :)
  • GuptRX
    GuptRX Posts: 7
    Options
    WOOOOOOO!!! You go girl! hahahahaha

Aren't these sort of moments the best??!!!
  • Mellisan2
    Mellisan2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job keep doing what your doing because toy see it's working. You did get over weight over nite so it not going to cone off over nite go keep up good work
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I have those experiences too and it's only gonna get better from here :-) Next your pants won't even stay on your booty and you'll have to find a new pair of favorite jeans. It's a sad/love experience!

~Becki
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thank u sooo much everyone for your support! U all are awesome!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That feels soooo amazing!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yay!!!! that is great
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Love it when that happens because, ultimately, thats why we are doing this. So we can fit into our clothing
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes i cant wait to even un my clothes better and get even smaller sizes!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats. What an amazing feeling.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady....keep up the great work :)
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WWWOOOOHOHHHHHHHHH GO GIRLY
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!