Hello from Florida, Tupelo Honey Area!

Options
Current weight 177of and wanting to lose 47 lbs as an overall goal. under a doctors care, I'm curently taking phentermine to assist in my weight loss goals. So far I've lost 14lbs14 in 8 weeks.

I'm hoping that this forum will provide the support and information that I need to reach my goal weight.

Replies

• sistermooooon
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! You must have an awfully generous physician! I was 266lbs and couldn't get my doctor to do anything for me....except make me feel like a complete loser for being overweight and admitting it's a struggle for me to lose the weight. I need your guy!!!!!!!! (or woman....oops!)

Good luck on continuing your new healthy lifestyle!!!! Hope you meet your goals!
  • kdwatkinspc
    Options
    Well my Dr. is in Panama City Fl and his name is Armistead and he does a weight loss seminar that you must attend first. But let me assure you from what I have seen from this stick to this. Way to many side effects and getting off is not easy. You have really done so well WOW! AN WOULDN'T RECOMMEND GASTRIC BYPASS. To many problems.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and continued success. :flowerforyou: