LIBC Challengers! Sunday Weigh In!!!! :D

Options
Where are those BIG numbers?!

Happy Weigh In day!

I am SO excited to see everyone's losses today. I weighed in as well! I went from 166.5 to a nice new 164.5. 2 pounds down, 18 to go! We can do this!!

I love that the small pants are fitting you ladies, and that we are excited about having an attainable goal. Challenges like this are what make weight loss fun.

My challenge for you this week: Try out a class or a section of the gym you have never been to before! Like ZUMBA! (Yes, I will force you all to try it at least ONCE!) I know as soon as you go, you'll find out it's the best thing ever. My weight loss wouldn't be so awesome without it! Or try the new in thing- Hot Yoga, I have been hearing wonderful things about it! Anyway, the point is, get outside your comfort zone and dare to be different this week! I want to hear awesome stories about it, too!

I am off to work, I will input all of these weigh-ins this evening. Happy Sunday, and KEEP GOING! :)

Replies

• tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Here's to a great week!
  • freeofweight
    Options
    I lost a few pounds! My real starting weight is 264.5. I started befire joining MFP. lol.
    My weight prior to this morning, 258.
    Today: 255.5!
  • Keiora
    Keiora Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down from 319 to 316.2! That is 2.8 pounds I hope to never see again! \o/
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I weigh-in on Fridays for another challenge, so I will use the same numbers here to... SW: 146.4 and CW: 145.2. Have a great week everyone!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Today's weight was 163.4... unfortunately up about a pound. My weight keeps fluctuating over the past 2 months but i'm hoping with this diet change (lower carbs) that i'll drop at LEAST 10-15lb by Christmas! Wish me luck for next week. I'm really working my *kitten* off for this...
  • abower150
    Options
    Here is my weigh in. 152lbs today, but by Christmas you all will see a 132lb girl!! :) First goal is to get into the 140's!!
    We can do this guys!!
    Good luck this week!! :)
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    5lbs off, it's my first week of dieting so I'm not expecting it to be that much next week. Well done everyone who has lost :D
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 202 lbs. I'm down 1 lb from my starting weight with the group but sadly I'm up 3 lbs from my Thursday weigh in. I actually managed to hit 199. Thats the first time I've been below 200 in seven years....didn't last long though. The last few days of kinda been crazy....out of town alot which means eating out alot. Starting this morning things are getting back to normal around here!!!
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds since we started this challenge. I'm happy with that! I'm now at 199 and not 201. If I lose 2 pounds a week then I'll be good. Good luck everyone!
  • starscapenatasha
    Options
    166 lb as of 10/16/11
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    I only lost .4 ounces.....butttttt nsv I measured myself today its been a little over two weeks since I originally measured myself nd I lost an inch off my belly nd hips!!!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    I only lost .4 ounces.....butttttt nsv I measured myself today its been a little over two weeks since I originally measured myself nd I lost an inch off my belly nd hips!!!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Starting challange weight 217lb
    Todays weight 214.8lb
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 lb - 157 to 156.0! And that was exercising 4x a week! And I was sick, so I'm hoping. I'm going to exercise everyday this week and hopefully be in 154 next week! :)
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    167lbs

With a bum foot and now a busted up knee this is going to very challenging.
  • ilanderton
    ilanderton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 160. I weighed this morning and was 154 :)
    Mother nature is visiting though, so I cant wait to see if it might be a tiny bit lower after she leaves. hehe

A suggestion for anyone who doesnt know something new to try: Last thursday my boyfriend and I went rollerblading with some friends at a skating rink. I know its kind of something from the past and people dont do it much anymore, but it was so much fun to go spontaneously and a great time with friends. In just 45 minutes i burned over 630 calories! :)
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 168 today
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    From 252.8 lbs to 242.6 lbs, we shall see what this week brings
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    SW: 178.3