HRM question

Options
I am interested in purchasing an HRM but I don't know much about them now. I am interested in purchasing one that is good and accurate but not to terribly expensive.

Any suggestions on ones you use and how much they cost. Also please tell me any that you have used that you don't like so I know NOT to consider those.

Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am interested in purchasing an HRM but I don't know much about them now. I am interested in purchasing one that is good and accurate but not to terribly expensive.

Any suggestions on ones you use and how much they cost. Also please tell me any that you have used that you don't like so I know NOT to consider those.

Thanks a bunch!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Polar F4...its really easy to use, features are clock, stopwatch, HRM with chest strap ( really quite comfy, considering) and calorie count. I love that it tells me how many calories I burn during a workout .
    Plus its REALLY easy to use...I'm not always good with gadgets and stuff, but this was easy to figure out too. I believe the price is somewhere about $80-90 at most sporting goods stores...probably on Ebay too!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I got a Polar F6 for Christmas Love it food diary Calories Heartrate haven't finished playing so not sure what else