[CLOSED GROUP] OCTOBER SHREDDERS Mini Challenge 10/16/11

Options
Hello my lovely OS peeps !

I am without a computer, as my trustworthy one decided to cr@p out on me - so I have been using my phone, this is reason I am kinda MIA.... I was able to use my friend's computer for 15 seconds - so I will post a quickie easy mini-challenge, but that is a HUGE challenge for me !

So, for today - our mini-challenge is to do our best in staying within our calorie limit for the day, and trying for the best healthy choices there are....

I for one have a hard time onthe weekends in sticking within my range - sometimes I eat too much, and sometimes I dont eat at all....

Let's see how we do !

Oh, and this also includes drinking all your water, and fruit and veggies !

Everyone have an amazing Sunday ! :heart:

xoxoxoxox
D

Replies

• aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    It's 4pm on Sunday for me and food is already logged - managed to stay within my calories - the water will be the challenge!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    lol, Just got home from the Ren Faire lol! SO yeah i did a bit of walking today but was surrounded by yummy food. Actually didnt do too bad and intend on doing some sort of work out today...im sure a shred will be in order :o)
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    *insert all sort of mean comments about your challenge here* due to church, being up late, and homework it is 4pm I have only had like 2 glasses of water and according to my food log 300 calories....
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    Took 8 year old to skaking party. I really wanted to skate but I'm having some knee pain that I don't quite understand. So......no real exercise today. However, I managed to stay within my limit, even with a partial banana split. Not sure how accurate my logging is, so I'll be on the safe side and just stop eating for the day. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!