What did you do to prepare yourself for Insanity?

Options
Hello! I have been using BeachBody products forever (since before coaches were assigned to you). I have done P90, P90X, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam . . .

Currently I am finishing up Slim in 6 (today)! I might do two additional weeks.

I am interested in trying Insanity, but not sure if I can handle it. So I am curious, what program did you do to prepare yourself? And do you recommend Insanity?

Thanks in advance! Now time to go PP and crank out Slim in 6 (as long as the baby stays napping).:smile:

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Ugh oh not a good sign!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I know it requires a lot of cardio. So right now I'm doing 30 day shred and then I'm going to do a week of 2 a day cardio like kick boxing and running. Then I will start Insanity on the 31st. Q
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I did P90x classic, and started subbing the Insanity Pure Cardio for the cardio in P90x the last month.. that helped me build up my stamina.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies! Truly not sure what to do.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi! I found the 30 Day Shred (post-Slim in 6) to be a great pre-Insanity program. Completed all 3 programs with a week of just stroller walks between programs. Good luck!
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing turbo fire for 2 months and did Insanity plyometic cardio last night...wow! I dont think Ive sweat so much ever!
    Just dive in I would say!
  • fastkat
    fastkat Posts: 12
    Options
    Just do it!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Thanks for your replies! Truly not sure what to do.
    Remember you can always modified the moves and adjust your intensity. So just go for it. Let your body be your guide. Q