30DS....I can't seem to find where to buy this!!

Options
I live in Canada and I have looked at about 6 stores here and can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me where I can find this!!?? I wanted to start today, but I did find a fitness program on the cable on demand, I did that this morn....and it was quite the workout....not sure if I will be able to walk tomorrow!! LOL

Replies

• skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada too and I bought mine at Walmart.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The internets have it all :) Try ebay or amazon....
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    They have it on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_9?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=30+day+shred&sprefix=30+day+sh

I was going to suggest OnDemand, but you said you looked for it there. I did mine this morning from OnDemand.

Day 1, level 1. Hope to get 29 more days.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i bought mine on amazon ....
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think I saw 30DS on sale at Sears right now (online/catalogue only)
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on iTunes for $8.99. But amazon and ebay definitely have it too!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Anyone from anywhere in the world can download it for free on thepiratebay.com
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Indigo has it too. Seriously, it's everywhere.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I bought mine on Itunes :)
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.....I will find it now!!! I will post pics of my before/after when I am done. I have already lost 9 lbs, just watching what I eat and staying active. I really need to tone up though!! Looking forward to the results!!1
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WALMART.COM
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I tried this and my virus protection blocked it.....so, I don't think I will go this route...thanks anyways!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Walmart.com, ebay, amazon Take your pick. Just have it shipped to you.
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I tried this and my virus protection blocked it.....so, I don't think I will go this route...thanks anyways!!

Oh really? That's where I got it and it worked fine... I always make sure whatever I'm d/ling has comments and then I read the comments to see if anyone had problems but everyone just said things like "this DVD is the best, I've already lost 7 lbs..." etc. So I d/led it and it worked fine, today's lv1 day 2! I'm not sure why it would set a virus alert but it is probably wise to heed it, I don't know much about that stuff
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Another option is in www.collagevideo.com
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Chapters, but I have also seen it at Superstore (if you have Superstore where you are?)
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    chapters has all the jilian DVDs