Be Kind by Sofia

Options
A pretty awesome & simple video by a kid that has already figured it all out!:wink::flowerforyou:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=mxm5ol6GE48

:bigsmile: :cry: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
So beautiful to watch!!:wink::happy:

This is the first one I've watched that someone shared but I plan on making time for the rest you'll see when you get there:flowerforyou:

So much a child can teach us on keeping it simple in life, even in the tough times!!:heart:

FC:heart:

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    A pretty awesome & simple video by a kid that has already figured it all out!:wink::flowerforyou:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=mxm5ol6GE48

:bigsmile: :cry: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    So beautiful to watch!!:wink::happy:

This is the first one I've watched that someone shared but I plan on making time for the rest you'll see when you get there:flowerforyou:

So much a child can teach us on keeping it simple in life, even in the tough times!!:heart:

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Awww, she is too precious.

I always try to smile at strangers, even if they don't smile back. I always hold the door open for people and I always try to lend a hand.

Memaw
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That is too cute! Thank you!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Isn't she the cutest ever!:bigsmile:

If I don't get one in return I'm OK with that as I know I gather so much from inside simply by being Kind to Others.:flowerforyou:

We just never know what has happened in someone's life as we cross their pathes, a simple smile can change a life:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:

Least that's how I look at it when look up to see a smile when I'm having a difficult time. But ya gotta look up to receive the smile and to offer one back.

I'm glad I look up now instead of looking at the ground while I walk my journey....... Because now I see the Sunshine whether it be in Smiles or the Sky:wink::flowerforyou: and that makes me feel a whole lot better inside and much more Hopeful!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    What a great thing to see just before heading out the door to work! :smile: Thank you so much for sharing that!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    What a great thing to see just before heading out the door to work! :smile: Thank you so much for sharing that!
    Hey Stranger..love ya Girl!!:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :heart:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful! That little girl is beautiful and is being raised by someone beautiful who taught her that! and Fitness Chick - you are beautiful for sharing this! :flowerforyou: It made my night. Thanks!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    This is beautiful! That little girl is beautiful and is being raised by someone beautiful who taught her that! and Fitness Chick - you are beautiful for sharing this! :flowerforyou: It made my night. Thanks!
    ahh thanks Lulabar:flowerforyou: :blushing:

I totally agree, she's a doll to watch, so wise for her 4 years on earth! We can all learn so much from children:drinker: :tongue: They teach us how to play and not take life too seriously:drinker: :bigsmile:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :wink: