IPod Touch App

pitapocket
pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
edited October 3 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone use their ipod touch and the myfitnesspal app? Is it easy to use and update? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    I use ipod touch/iphone app for this site all the time. It is great. You can't see the message boards, but you can still keep in track of your food and exercise daily and keep up with what your friends are doing.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    I love it!! That is how I started MFP. I didn't even know about the message boards for quite awhile.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    I use the app. I actually like it better for tracking food than the site. It's very easy to use.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    I go back and forth from the site on the PC to the app every day because only the app has the pie charts and I love the pie charts and swiping the weekly charts for weekly averages is nice too.

You can update it or even delete it and reinstall it all you want but you'll need a wi-fi connection to do it cuz all the data comes from the site server, so if you have a wi-fi for your laptop or Wii or Xbox or whatever already, you're good to go.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    just downloaded it to my iPhone. It's great.
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    All the time! i love it so i can log stuff at work when i cant get to a computer :) the only thing i wish mine did was show message boards :(
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    I use ipod touch/iphone app for this site all the time. It is great. You can't see the message boards, but you can still keep in track of your food and exercise daily and keep up with what your friends are doing.

I use it every single day.

FYI: You can see and post to the message boards using Safari.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    I downloaded the app on my iPhone before I even knew about this site. It's great to have while i'm out and want to track my food.
  • pitapocket
    Thank you everyone for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.:smile:
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    I am using the iPod touch now, I love it! I am on here constantly when I am at home. Sometimes it is a bit harder to search the food database, but I usually find what I need I just need to be a little more specific, it doesn't show as many choices as my pc. I don't have an iPhone but I also use the app on my droid, that's where I discovered MFP when on vacation. Good luck!
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    I am using the iPod touch now, I love it! I am on here constantly when I am at home. Sometimes it is a bit harder to search the food database, but I usually find what I need I just need to be a little more specific, it doesn't show as many choices as my pc. I don't have an iPhone but I also use the app on my droid, that's where I discovered MFP when on vacation. Good luck!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Have it on my iPhone & love it! :) Especially the scanning feature, it's easier than searching for foods.
  • How do you get it on your ipod touch?
  • pitapocket
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diet-tracker/id341232718?mt=8

You can get it here at the apple store and it is free
This discussion has been closed.