Workout routine?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm try to make up a workout routine that would work with my gym's daycare hours! I'm trying to lose fat and tone up, I just had a baby Aug. 22 and already lost 24 lbs. So now I am 5'9" and weigh 164 lbs. These classes are part of the group exercise program at my gym, and I was wondering if this was a good routine for trying to achieve the results I want! Any suggestions would be great as well!!

Mon. Cycle and Hard Corps (Ab workout)
Tues.Cycle
Wens. Cyclecircuit (Cycle combined with strength)
Thurs. Cycle
Fri. Yoga
Sat. Yogalates (Yoga combined with palates)

Replies

• smd819882
    Options
    Cycle class is amazing, make sure you push yourself and you should get results. That is my opinion and based on experience.
    Good luck I am sure you can do it!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    a rest day
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    That's a lotta cycling...

Depending on how hard you go, you might wanna split it up, or take a day in between. If your legs get sore, you'll wanna rest em.
  • leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY! i have kinda the same routine you do every morning monday thru thursday is spin class and then treadmill after work at home while catching up on my shows LOL good luck to you and happy weight loss
  • kellystjohn88
    kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was planning on Sundays to rest, or maybe do an hour of stretching??
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Spinning is good but I would recommend circuit training like a good dvd you can do at home with your body weight or weights.