Hello

My name is Amanda or "Mandi" whatever you perfer to call me I go by both. I am 27 years old i have 3 kids and a wonderful husband. My kids are ages 7, 5, and 4. I have 2 boys (Kaj and Dru) and 1 girl (Shelby). There is a weight problem that seams to run in my family most of the women are over weight. I am on my personal mission to get to my pre pregnancy weight of 110 pounds. I don't have much support the only one that understands is my husband my mom and everyone else basicly think I should give up since I have to get rid of 53 pounds but i thimk if I just put my mind to it I can do it. Don't really know what else to say so wish me luck I guess and good luck to all of you on your weight loss jurney.

Replies

• welcome! i wish you the best of luck! you can do it! and if you truely set your mind to it you will do it!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Welcome! Wish you all the best getting to your goal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Romira
    Romira Posts: 41 Member
    Welcome Mandy....You can do it!!!! Add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Hello and Welcome! You will get more support here than ever imaginable. Good luck on your journey, and don't forget your water intake!
  • welcome aboard ! Just take it 10 at a time. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    welcome aboard! u could do this. just take it one day at a time
  • prdva1
    prdva1 Posts: 1
    You can do it!!!! Hang in there. I'm on the same journey, although I have much more weight to lose. We'll take the journey together.
  • thank you everyone :happy:
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT MANDY!!! btw i have a god son named Taj who lives with me i thought it was kinda cool u have a son that almost has the same name lol!