Bit of a rant.

Options
Going to try and not weigh myself for at least 2 weeks. Fed up of the plateau and the fluctuations, that say I have put on 7 pounds when I haven't eaten enough cals to put that much on. I know I have been having a bad time with my stomach, with constipation (sorry for TMI) And I have started exercising 2 days ago. So I am going to see how just logging food and exercise and NOT weighing myself for a good while. Just fed up, as I have got alot of weight to lose and I would just like to lose something, even if it is only .5lb a week, or stay in the few pound fluctuation range.

Replies

• geekymom57
    geekymom57 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Constipation and bloating/gas will definitely add to weight "gain." Try increasing your fluids. It can also be associated with hypothyroidiism (among other diseases/illnesses, of course), so if you have other symptoms that are possibly indicative of hypothyrodism you may want to check with your physician.
  • latinahada
    Options
    Are you getting enough fluids and fiber? If not, that should help...Just a suggestion. Also, checking with your doc might be good. Good luck! And if weighing less often works for you, do it! There was a post on here earlier about weighing daily...My response to that was that I personally can NOT do that, it messes with my head, I know I have fluctuations and if I weigh daily it's too frustrating! Do I think weighing in just has to be on an individual basis...