Why do people get upset about people getting upset about ...

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
Why do people get upset about people getting upset about other people doing something? /rant

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    ???????????
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    because they need something else to do besides looking at their own lives and getting upset at home. It's easier to point the finger away from yourself. That and people take things way too seriously around here.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    because they need something else to do besides looking at their own lives and getting upset at home. It's easier to point the finger away from yourself. That and people take things way too seriously around here.

Yeah I'm just playing. If we didn't post things that we don't agree with, then the message boards wouldn't be near as interesting. :-D
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I get upset when people get upset about getting upset because someone's upset.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

But what if they get upset when people get upset about getting upset because someone isn't upset?
  • k2quiere
    Options

Yeah I'm just playing. If we didn't post things that we don't agree with, then the message boards wouldn't be near as interesting. :-D

I figured it was a joke, but seriously, there are a lot of bunched panties on this site.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I figured it was a joke, but seriously, there are a lot of bunched panties on this site.

Yes there is, bunched and splitting the b.crack!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    DRAMA!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Are you thinking, what I'm thinking??

PANTY RAID!!!!!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options

But what if they get upset when people get upset about getting upset because someone isn't upset?

Stop it, you're upsetting me!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    DRAMA!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:grumble:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    DRAMA!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is it drama if you are just bored on a Sunday night?
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    1249512866291.jpg
  • k2quiere
    Options

Are you thinking, what I'm thinking??

PANTY RAID!!!!!!!

That's a great idea...I need a great excuse to get some new ones before I let the "big" girl panties get bunched in my rear too. :laugh:
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I think we are all really hungry.
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Does one need to be wearing panties to get their panties in a knot?
  • k2quiere
    Options

Nope...it's called constipation, not to be confused with it's ugly twin diarrhea of the mouth.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Nope...it's called constipation, not to be confused with it's ugly twin diarrhea of the mouth.

does your signature really need two airplanes??? lol
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Now I'm upset! :grumble: Just kidding! :happy:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    BAH.. I'm upset that image won't upload!