Skinny Clothes are back in the house!

Options
hwesp
hwesp Posts: 17 Member
Does anyone else keep a box of "skinny" clothes for when they lose weight (again)? Well I just brought a whole box of skinny clothes in the house and put them in my closet and sent a box of fat clothes packing off to the garage! Yippee!

And this time, I'm donating all those fat clothes after I reach and maintain my goal weight for over a year. No going back :tongue:

Replies

• dkreman
    dkreman Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    There is one dress I've held back as a stencil of what I want to weigh again. It's one of my favourites ever!
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Almost my entire closet is full of clothes that are smaller that fit me 9 months ago. I did not buy any new clothes because of my weight gain because I know I will lose weight, and those clothes would be a waste of money. For now, I just wear baggy T-Shirts, sweatpants, and sweatpants.

And congrats on your great progress!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    great job!!! congrats!
  • Abs1020
    Abs1020 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Its awesome! My closet is full of skinny clothes, still waiting so wear them again! Congrats. On your weight loss so far!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Well, kinda, at my skinniest, I was a size 4 in jeans, they don't fit me that great now (Read as: I get the muffin effect) - but I know I'll get back into them again and I will look GREAT!-
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Fabulous!!! I just dug into my skinny capris! Some still have tags on them! Fat clothes be gone! :bigsmile:
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Never been skinny, so never had skinny clothes. But I've been buying something a little too tight every few months so I can get that satisfaction of it fitting later on. The size 14 (US 10/12) shirt now fits, so we're on to the panda t-shirt in small. Whoop for the skinny wardrobe effect...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!