Needing Some Supportive Fitness Pals?

Options
People who actually log on and have things going in motion for them? I need some more support! I am quite the supportive friend but I would really appreciate having friends that would support me with some feedback as well. It feels kinda weird talking to myself sometimes.......... =/

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We are all here to support. Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Can I add you as a friend then? :smile:
  • macyshopper
    Options
    You're not alone though it may feel like it sometimes.. :) Friend me and we can help each other out.
  • beverlyfox
    Options
    I could use some really supportive friends as well. I am feeling kinda alone on this journey, and some support alon the way would be awesome.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling the same way!!! You can never have too many friends - even if they're virtual :wink:
  • Mskraizy
    Options
    Thanks! I'm so pumped and excited about this! I'll be a motivating and encouraging friends as long as you're one to me! It's hard out there, we all need some feedback. :happy:
  • Mskraizy
    Options
    OMG, thanks you all for the quick support! I guess all I needed to do was ask...:blushing:
  • msbrock40
    Options
    Hi Im new too. I started 2 weeks ago. I need support also I am enjoying myfitnesspal its really helping me to watch what I am eating.
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! I am super excited to really do this now!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You seem like loads of fun...I hope you have plenty of fun on your journey to a slimmer, healthier you...sending a friend request!
  • horizonte22
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too! We are here to support each other. This is a very nice site to get ideas, and know a lot of people with the same feelings as you.
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me.
  • Mskraizy
    Options
    You seem like loads of fun...I hope you have plenty of fun on your journey to a slimmer, healthier you...sending a friend request!

aww thanks! :blushing: Man, I feel like I need to go do a marathon jog right now with all this support!

Wait a minute. Now I know I'm not THAT fit yet!!:laugh: I will be soon!
  • Ebonybridget
    Options
    Please add me too!! Lacking a lot of drive lately to amp up the exercise! =)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give and get support. On a bit of a plateau and feeling a little defeated but trying to stay positive. Add me!!!