FREE Enell Spsorts Bra !!

Options
Ladies - I have a gently used Enell sports bra I no longer wear. It's white, size 2, as shown in the link below. I only wore it a few times before it got too big. Fortunately (or, unfortunately, depending on your point of view, lol), after 45 pounds my assets are, shall we say, diminished.

The Enell is a terrific bra for the bustier sort. I used mine for jogging, lifting, just about everything. It provides great support and there is no bouncing with this baby! These things retail for over 60 bucks, so this is a great opportunity for some lucky lady.

I'm about to donate a bunch of clothing to the Goodwill, but I figured I'd offer this the ladies of MFP, free of charge. I'll be happy to mail it to anyone in the US. Please check out the Enell link to determine if a 2 is your size (these things aren't sized like regular bras). If you're interested in it, please PM me with your name and mailing address. The first one to ask gets it. Here's the link:

http://www.enell.com/products.php?productID=1

Rats - the title should say "Sports" Bra....sorry!

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I wonder what it would cost to ship it to Canada? If I message you my postal code would you mind checking? I'd be interested if it's not super expensive (sometimes it is).

And...congrats on the 45lb loss!!! That is awesome. I can't wait until I'm there too. The scales haven't moved for me in the last couple of weeks, booh.