More than 10 lbs and hopeful

Options
I finally broke 10 lbs! Will this start getting easier now? I feel like I don't have enough time as it is.. and now I'm trying to fit in exercise and tracking my food. Plus, I'm so forgetful. I was hoping that after the weight started to come off, it would be easier to be more active and the weight would come off faster. Has anyone else had any good luck with that?

I'm just so discouraged lately. I have an anxiety disorder and that can sometimes affect my motivation so I always feel like I should have done more, or I should have put more effort into my exercise or preparing a meal or anything really. My husband is supportive, but he doesn't fully understand why I am struggling so much.

Kate

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I finally broke 10 lbs! Will this start getting easier now? I feel like I don't have enough time as it is.. and now I'm trying to fit in exercise and tracking my food. Plus, I'm so forgetful. I was hoping that after the weight started to come off, it would be easier to be more active and the weight would come off faster. Has anyone else had any good luck with that?

I'm just so discouraged lately. I have an anxiety disorder and that can sometimes affect my motivation so I always feel like I should have done more, or I should have put more effort into my exercise or preparing a meal or anything really. My husband is supportive, but he doesn't fully understand why I am struggling so much.

Kate

no. it will not get easier. it will be harder, because keeping the level of dedication and intensity for long periods of time is tough. as the weight comes off, you can feel more motivation, and gaining more confidence in your work outs. making it a part of your life is one key to success.

and if you keep trying to fit in exercise and food tracking, you will keep trying to lose weight, instead of actually succeeding. if you have done your best, you shouldn't have anxiety about having to do more.