Another NSV! =)

Options
I got told that i look smaller! yay!
also, i went jogging today! i havent jogged in 6 or 7 years! yay me! i love this site! i love all of yall! thanks for the motivation and inspiration!

Replies

• rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! that is what keeps us going,
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    YAY! The motivation and support available on MFP is truly life-saving. Its really what keeps me going :D
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
    I'm so happy for you :)
    I'm trying to get into jogging, but I have no motivation. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Best of luck and I hope you continue to see the results you want!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    <3 great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • plucas0108
    Options
    That's awesome work...all u needed was alittle push and encouragement. I absolutely love this site it has been such an inspiration to lose weight without wanting to give up. Much love to all the great accomplished people on here to give us the motivation to get up and get started!! Thank you!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LOL I mis-read that and thought it said someone told you that you looked SMARTER - hahahaha!

And I was thinking - Ain't it the truth! I know skinny people talk to me like I'm stupid sometimes and I always thought it was because they figured a fat girl MUST be stupid or she wouldn't be fat, right!

Well maybe in a way I was a little stupid - or the better word is ignorant. Ignorant of the fact that losing weight is not mystery science theater, it's just science and math - simple math at that - and anyone can do it.... and I've come to believe here lately, even me! So who's stupid now?? hehe

Great job on your progress - and I will think about getting some new glasses, heh
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!