OH! OH! I HAVE ONE!

Options
love22step
love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
Okay, it's probably not significant to most people, but If you're like me, and the middle of your back needs lotion every day, it's a big deal! For the first time in at least 12 years, I can again touch my fingers behind my back--you know--one arm over the shoulder and the other arm reaching up with my elbow at my waist. That makes it so much easier to relieve an itchy back! There are so many good reasons to be fit!

Replies

• doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Anything that makes you smile nd happy is worth celebrating.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I'm jealous! I still have that little spot I can't quite reach yet...getting closer though.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is a great one! Congrats! I still have a section of my back I can't reach but it's getting smaller.
  • sonshinelady
    sonshinelady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    congrats on you huge weight loss over time. I am jealous!! And I see you don't have far to go if I read this right? I'm new by 1 week...so I'm learning a lot. I started at 231 pounds...want to get down to 160...for starters, that is. maybe 150 when all said and done.

Does anyone know if this program changes your goals (calorie intake) as you weight goes down?....
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I love your quote, When I started my quest I pretty much filled my arm chair. My little dog sat more on my leg than he did in the chair, just the other day I realized he was sitting next to me in the chair :happy: so here's to you having room to spare too!:drinker:
  • jewelpoole
    Options
    Yes Sonshinelady. I believe it's every 10 pounds or so mfp asks me if I want my goals changed.
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!! lil by lil you will see lots of changes...LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!