Hey everyone! More friends?

Options
Hello! I would really love some more friends! :p I just need a little motivation for big goals, so any help will help! Thanks! :)

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I could use all the friends I can get. Add me if you like.
  • nikkiloseit
    nikkiloseit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • hippotx72
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here, too--kind of. I've used a million different ways to lose weight in the past, and gained it all back every time. I've had a past account here, and due to my own lack of self-discipline, I deleted it. Since childhood I've been described in terms such as chubby, chunky, hefty, husky, big-boned, large, big, heavy, and my favorite "gordita" (in Spanish, fat girl--only my dad can call me that, since to him it's a term of endearment). Amazingly, my issues are not with body image. If the only purpose of weight loss were for others to approve of the way I look, I wouldn't care. I have NO DESIRE to be skinny. The only time in my life I have ever been skinny was for about a year as a teenager, when I was very ill, unable to eat for a long time (NOT due to an eating disorder), and almost died. What I want to accomplish is to be super-healthy, ferociously STRONG, and to accomplish certain fitness goals, such as jogging pain-free with my awesome dog, doing ONE unassisted pull-up, doing 100 push-ups. Right now, the thing going through my head is why should this time losing weight and getting healthy be different from all the other times that I've tried and failed? I look forward to getting and giving support and encouragement. Thanks.
  • wildlandff
    Options
    I am new here looking for friends to keep me on track
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
    I am looking also for all the motivation I can get
  • nikkiloseit
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have added you all.
  • hippotx72
    Options
    Ha. . .I just posted that I couldn't figure out how to request friends, but then I got it! This is my edited message. Sending requests right ......now. . . =)
  • L8dybugz
    Options
    add me, I ran out of requests
  • nikkiloseit
    Options
    Added, and thanks for the adds everyone!