Hello!

Options
My name is Kaylee and I am a 23 year old female living in the beautiful Washington State. I had a baby boy about 5 months ago but I am still at least 30 pounds overweight. I know I have to be patient with the baby weight but I gained WAY too much weight with him. I have already lost about 20 pounds but have sort of stalled out.
After starting counting calories I realized how much crap I was eating and decided to change my diet. Once I find tasty healthy recipes the family will love too then I will slowly start to change their diets as well. No more crap food for them either! I am struggling to stay within my calorie goal though. Anyone else?
Today I purchased the Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Meals for my lunches and dinner at work (I work the 1-10pm shift) and Special K berries for breakfast at home. I have the Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate bars and Wheat Thins for snacks. Oh yeah Special K 100 Calorie Fruit Crisps are AMAZING. Try them.
Starting tomorrow I will be doing the Couch Potato to 5K program via Android App on my phone. Looking for support as my husband doesn't really understand how I am struggling with my weight emotionally. I am not morbidly obese but I went from my smallest size ever (6) that I worked super hard for to post baby and I cannot fit into ANY of my clothes and my pregnancy clothes are way too big. I refuse to buy clothes at my current size, well more than I need to get by anyways.
He has a rockin' metabolism and is on his feet running around all day at his job, which is great but where I work is a desk job so I sit on my butt all day. Any tips for exercising at the day job? I am going to spend 15 minutes each lunch hour walking so hopefully that will help...

Replies

• newmercies7
    Options
    hi Kaylee, I was one of them that gained a whole lot of weight with all three of mine. The good news, it does come off. This is a great site for support. Only 10 pounds more for you, you can do it. The harder part really is keeping it off. (lol) at least for me it is. oh, I live in Wa. state too. :happy: