Skinny? Or Phat! :-)

Options
Hello there!!!!

I am actually not new to MyFitnessPal, however, I have not used this website in over a year. Now I am 15 pounds heavier and ready to be in shape!! :-) I have two really good friends of mine getting married within the year and I would like to be in shape before I have to attend there weddings and take lots and lots of pictures!!!! Not my favorite thing to do since I gained 63 pounds... Which is also the amount I would like to loose!!!

So round 2 of this wonderful website!!!

Oh and we bought all three just dance games from the wii and I love 'playing' the calories away!!!! So I will be using SOME of my workouts as that!!!!!

Ready To Change!!!!!!!!!!

- an unmotivated pretending to be Motivated Girly!!!

Replies

• kirakaydawn
    Options
    Dancing is an amazing way to keep in shape!
    I do Zumba, But I love playing dancing games on wii with my niece.. :)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You sound just like me. I joined a year ago and stuck with it for one day lol. Since then I gained 15 more pounds from what I wanted to lose. I started back up in Aug this year and have stuck with it since, so it is possible! :drinker:
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2! And yes, I like to dance the pounds away as well. I also have the Wii Zumba game and it kicked my hiney today :embarassed: I am just glad that I had the sense to draw the curtains before I started otherwise someone may have called the paramedics on that seizing woman across the street!