Easy Workouts I can do everyday at home

Options
HEY!
Anyone got any workouts that are really good that I can do everyday?
I have a very busy life with very little time to workout.

Please help.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    30 mins on the exercise bike each morning before work is all i do and is working for me.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I look up videos on you tube... like insanity workouts... they are easy to do in your own home. Also if you look every day Charger440 (i think thats his username) posts a mini challenge daily.
  • srandle175
    Options
    push-ups, lunges, squats, crunches, jump rope, dumbell exercises, if you have stairs climb stairs, workout videos. There are lots. You can google some more. Good luck!!!!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! For real! It's hardcore, but it is a 20 minute workout!! It's amaaaaazing!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    30 day shred Id recommend. I workout about 3 times a day, but this is a pretty comprehensive workout, and really good addition. You dont feel (well I dont) extremely sore all day after doing it, but you will sweat and be out of breath. I wake up every morning, do a short 15 min workout, then right after do 30 day shred. Great cardio, and some decent basic strength training
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    lesliesamsone.com walk away the pounds. Done at home different levels of walking. They are all Great..