Costume Changers Forum (Week 5)

2»

Replies

• MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 522 Member
    Sooo i weighed myself today and i only have 2 more lbs to meet the 5% goal!!!! Gonna have a bump in the road this week, im getting my wisdom teeth out Friday and will be out of commission for a few days but ill be back at it middle of next week and hopefully make goal by Halloween!!!! :o)
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Also, I am below my Halloween Goal Weight of 171 already. I weighed in this morning at 170.8...before going to the bathroom at work...

TMI, lol!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Sooo i weighed myself today and i only have 2 more lbs to meet the 5% goal!!!! Gonna have a bump in the road this week, im getting my wisdom teeth out Friday and will be out of commission for a few days but ill be back at it middle of next week and hopefully make goal by Halloween!!!! :o)

you'll be eating soft stuff so it may actually help!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday this weekend, and ate far too much cake, but still managed to shift 1lb. Now over 20kg lost, and into the 13 stone bracket (one of the best things about mixing kilos/stones/pounds is I reach a milestone nearly every week!).

What are we doing after Halloween? Going through till Christmas/New Year?
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    I'd totally be into a Holiday Challenge!!! We have to think of a good name before they're all taken, LOL.

Ugh, I'm struggling big time. After 5 days of eating anything I want, I am on day #1 of getting back on track. In my experience, this is the hardest day. One good day under my belt will snowball into a good streak.

Wish me luck, please!!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 433 Member
    Not a good weekend for me...food intake was not bad but I had no exercise at all for 3 days straight...but I am down another 2 lbs and very proud to be down 30lbs total so far...wooo hooo!!! I feel we need more enthusiasm around here...maybe a bit more motivation...or just plain chit chat...keep up the good work everyone...:happy:
  • Navallez
    walkdmc you can do it.. we all can do it...what matters is that you are back on track:wink:
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    I've got a name for us for the next time around. . . How about the Holiday Hotties ;-)

I'm feeling pretty good about this week. I've been on the scale a few times and I'm holding steady which is good with AF around. I know there is now way that I will meet my weight loss goal for this challenge. It just seems like it takes me a while to get the weight off. I know if I was more dedicated it would be better but I feel like I'm at a pace that I can live with long term. Maybe slow and steady is good but I'd like it to go a little faster lol. I just need to be better with the exercise and the weekends! It's hard not to be down on myself because it's taken me like a whole year just to lose 15 lbs. I was doing well and then for whatever reason I took a break in the middle of the year and gained some of it back. Now I'm finally back to where I should've been if I wouldn't have stopped. Now my goal will be to just continue! No more little breaks!

~ Jamie
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    not having the best of weeks....decided to treat myself earlier on in the week....only trouble is i have continued to "treat" myself a couple more times :sad: I weighed myself this morning....I haven't gained any but haven't lost any either.....

Going to try and start again from tomorrow and maybe...hopefully at least loose 1lb before weigh in on Monday....I guess not gaining any is something too though right?
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,894 Member
    Hello all,
    Well, I arrived back home from vacation (gone 29 days) and am actually quite happy. I have already surpassed the 100 miles (we did a lot of hiking in National Parks while I was gone) but unfortunately the weight has not come off. I am still happy about my success and life style change, but now need to get back at the sensible eating and logging. Carla
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    hurray! my 3 hour walk yesterday worked, finally lost my first lb of the week :happy:
  • Navallez
    Is there another thread where people are posting? This thread seems very short....anyway down 3.2 lbs this week...:happy: