loose wrinkly skin

Options
After having 2 babies in 2 years and now loosing some weight i have very loose skin on my tummy. I know this is a common problem and i just wondered if anyone had any idea how to reduce it. I've heard it can be only done surgically (no thanks) but i'm sure there must be something that can help it.

I have started to exercise regulary and am hoping that may help.

Would love to hear your thoughts/experiences with this.

Replies

• sootie87
    Options
    id like to know this too!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Alot of it will depend on genetics, age, and also time will help somewhat. Since you're still young, you have that going for you. So give it time, drink your water, moisturize.
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too after losing the weight....I put coco butter lotion on daily as well as Bio Oil (2xs/day). Drink tons of water to keep yourself and skin hydrated. I've seen a great improvement in my elasticity. It can take up to a year for your skin to bounce back. Be patient...your skin will tighten up! (I have 3 kids myself)

Good Luck!
  • dawnnhelene
    dawnnhelene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had it, honestly not much you can do to recover but surgery. I had the surgery a few months ago and good as new.
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You are young and have a better chance than this old chic lol. I have had three c-section .The up and down kind..uggg. mine is bad to me,but I will say exercise and doing the 30 day shred has helped. If I were you I would get some work out dvds for that area.
    Best of luck
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Somebody told me that having a c-section made this problem worse, i wonder how true that is? I had a c-section with my first but not my second.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm just going to hope i am young enough (28) for everything go back to how it was, only time will tell i guess.