30 day shred results

Options
I have just finished the 30ds and thought I would share my results

Weight - lost 6lbs

Waist- lost 7 inches

Hips - Lost 9 inches

Thighs - Lost 1 inch on each!!

I did it pretty much the 30 days straight apart from a couple I took off due to ill health which I did at the end, I did level 1 for 3 days, level 2 for 17 and level 3 for 10. 3 times a week I did the workout 2 times in a row. Moving onto ripped in 30 now!

Replies

• lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Those are awesome results! Congrats to you!

I did 30DS as well, started Ripped in 30 last week and LOVE it so far!
  • hvj0310
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work....
    you should be proud
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great results. Super impressed!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm going to be starting 30DS and can only hope i lose that many inches!! WTG!!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Caroline81 - fantastic!! You gotta love it. Are you going to switch it up now or do another 30 days. Per advise from trainer, you may want to mix it up and try something different for a while. When you confuse your muscles that is when you get results. Plus, you don't want to get bored doing the same thing. What's next??

I just did day 6/level 2 today - 5 pound weights. It was interesting because I am in sales so start each day out of my home..so I worked out and had so much on my mind of what I had to get done, I literally didn't think about what I was doing almost the entire time. Before I knew it, it was over. I did feel the plank jacks and the arm raises - but other than that i pretty much was in la la land.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    congrats!! that's impressive! I just started 30DS on Saturday and I can't wait to see how I do...
  • Monkeylost
    Monkeylost Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Fab results Hun Xxx
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Congratulations! I just got 30ds and will be starting soon!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Twice in a row is amazing!!!!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Caroline81 - fantastic!! You gotta love it. Are you going to switch it up now or do another 30 days. Per advise from trainer, you may want to mix it up and try something different for a while. When you confuse your muscles that is when you get results. Plus, you don't want to get bored doing the same thing. What's next??

I just did day 6/level 2 today - 5 pound weights. It was interesting because I am in sales so start each day out of my home..so I worked out and had so much on my mind of what I had to get done, I literally didn't think about what I was doing almost the entire time. Before I knew it, it was over. I did feel the plank jacks and the arm raises - but other than that i pretty much was in la la land.

Thank you

Im going to do ripped in 30 now, it looks a bit different but the same type of format and Im also doing Nell McAdnrews extreme workout as well which is just cardio. I love how quickly her dvds pass when you are doing them!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Caroline - are you from the UK? I just looked up the Neil McAndrews - wow, sounds tough. Good for you. Maybe in 30 days I will be ready for that yet..but, not yet! You are inspiring!!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Caroline - are you from the UK? I just looked up the Neil McAndrews - wow, sounds tough. Good for you. Maybe in 30 days I will be ready for that yet..but, not yet! You are inspiring!!

Thank you, that is really nice of you to say! Yes im in the UK :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    congrats - you got amazing results. Ripped in 30 (I believe) is harder. I always recommend doing 30DS first. I am on level 2 of Ripped in 30, but I don't do it constantly. I have been doing it more regularly lately though since picking it back up last week. I always say Jillian is brutal, but she gets the job done.
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Really amazing! Fantastic results and commitment! Well done you! I love Shred!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!