Yay NSV and SV!

Options
I don't like to toot my own horn too much...I'm terrified I'm going to jinx myself. But I'm going to put this out there anyhow.

I lost 3 lbs over the last week. All this while, I ate out for our anniversary dinner and totally blew it, and I had a doughnut and a piece of funnel cake yesterday. And most importantly, my new dress pants that I haven't been able to button, are buttoned this morning and I can breathe! (mostly).

I'm up to 28.2 lbs total lost and about 101 lbs to go to goal weight of 130 at 5'5".

Replies

• Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Toot toot! Way to go!
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Sometimes we need to toot our own horn.
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Be proud and say it loud!!!!!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Toot your horn! Sharing your success brings happiness and motivation to others. So it's a great thing to do. Truely happy for your success!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! And you joined in July? That's only been a few months. Good job!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    okay, I'm new...what does NSV mean? sorry...

Way to go on the loss! Keep it going :)
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It has truly been a blessing to be able to finally start getting my health back.

NSV = non scale victory, mine was my pants finally buttoning
    SV = scale victory, pounds lost
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!