bad day

Options
hi everyone. its day 15 for me, and up until today, have done so fantastically. my whole mental attitude did a complete 360, and have felt incredibly positive, and havent slipped up at all. i felt very pleased with myself. until today. i dont know why i ruined things. i have had a stressful day,and rubbish sleep last night, but i cant slip up everytime life dosnt go to plan. can anyone give me some more positive tips on how to cope with my emotional attatchment to food please, its not my tom either, so i still have that to come!!! any advice appreciated. thank you xx

Replies

• alhoward8
    Options
    One bad day won't hurt your overall progress (but I agree it can make you feel pretty crappy). Start fresh *NOW* and just promise to do your best. You can do it!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Just keep logging on. Everyone has those ups and downs. :flowerforyou:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I had a bad day yesterday. Totally binged last night. We just have to try again today. ((hugs))
  • talilakay2
    talilakay2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, don't feel too bad about one slip up! Make sure you still log all your food, even if you don't wanna see the evil RED numbers. But honestly, one bad day won't hurt you (even a couple of bad days), as long as you try to get back on track the very next day. Don't let it put you off for the rest of the day/week.

I'm having one of those days, and I feel a bit of a meatball fest coming on later haha!!
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ahh thanks guys, i know you are right, i will get right back on track tommorow. thanks for your kind wordsxx
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    cheer up!