What business would you start

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    A strip club called the Platinum Cheetah.
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    beer volcano and a stripper factory

Interesting idea!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I would start an affordable day care business. Day care these days are so expensive. I have friends who pay anywhere from $500 - $1000 bucks a month, that is crazy.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My own fitness center, 24 hr access of course, would teach Taekwondo, get my personal trainer credentials...have a subway in the front and protein/juice bar...sell supplements at internet prices not GNC prices..offer, gymnastics, indoor soccer and footskill classes for my daughter..
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm an occupational therapist. I would start a private practice specializing in equine facilitated psychotherapy and hippotherapy (look it up, not hippos, horses). It's a goal. I hope to achieve it in 10 - 15 years.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I would become a publican. I'd save an old thatched cottage in a quaint village somewhere in Cambridgeshire. It would need wooden beams throughout and doorways low enough to require ducking from anyone 5'10" and above. The finest in local brews and no-frills fresh nosh. Every Friday and Saturday evening would be forever deemed Ladies' Night(s) and the name of my gastro-pub would be "The Clammy Poon"
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    What business would you start or product would you invent if money was no issue??!:smile: !

If money were no issue, I for damn sure wouldn't be working.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a not-for-profit Boxer rescue.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'd love to open up a local comic book shop of sorts. A nice one with a little cafe and nice rooms for table top and video gaming, clubs, computer usage and other small events. It would be welcoming, clean and free of body odor. It would be the most badass little shop you've ever seen.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Lingerie business. Love love love lingerie. And IMO good quality affordable lingerie is lacking in N. America. I even complained to a store manager once, told her it's time to restock, and not in pyjamas for 12 year olds.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A man cave sports bar

Also known as a strip club.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A BBQ joint......why? Because im the Q master!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A coffee house with attached play place. Somewhere moms can have a cup of coffee and chat while their kids play that's a little more sophisticated than Chik-fil-a. I know larger cities have these and I would love to have one here. But I don't think we have the population to support something like this.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A greenhouse/nursery along with a vegetable farm with a roadside market.
    There would be public barbecues on the weekend through the summer.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    My own gym.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Forkdown - male gigolo.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I would flip houses. It would be easy, I'm already sleeping with the contractor :smokin:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    A combination brothel and automotive repair shop lined with mirrors and red shag carpet
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I would start a charitable foundation which assists children from disadvantaged backgrounds get access to high equality education. It is a subject close to my heart.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    What business would you start or product would you invent if money was no issue??!:smile: !

If money were no issue, I for damn sure wouldn't be working.

^^this!!!!