Android running app that works well with Pandora

Options
Hi all, I have been using runtastic to track my runs, mostly for determining distance and pace. I run this as well as Pandora while running, but lately more than half the time I finish my run to find that runtastic paused partway through and is waiting for me to tell it to restore the session. That is soooo frustrating!!! I don't know if it is runtastic itself, or if it doesn't play nice with Pandora...

So I am looking to try something new. Does anyone else have an app that they know works while running Pandora, and that won't pause willy nilly on me? Thanks!

Replies

• Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is a great app for any kind of cardio exercise. It uses GPS and tracks your route also.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is a great running app but it doesn't let you listen to music @ the same time, trying to figure that myself...
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is a great running app but it doesn't let you listen to music @ the same time, trying to figure that myself...

I have used Pandora while running Endomondo. Never had an issue.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like map my run's app. Tracks your run using GPS, you can see where you have been on your run, how far you have gone, and it gives you an average mph and your current mph while your running. Also can run in the background and I am able to use pandora with this one.
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Is it that you can't run your music app separately, or that it won't connect to it through endomondo itself?