Another Biggest Loser (closed group)

Options
124»

Replies

• vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just Finished Challenge 1, just under the wire. Tried Chris Freytags 10lb slimdown extreme core work out.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    whats the newwwww challenge? Im excited for a new week!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Catching up for Friday when I went out of town. No loss this week unfortunately but I'm pretty close to my goal weight so I tend to lose every other week. I worked out everyday so far last week and that is a great thing. My calorie burns:

Even managed to work out when I went to the wedding :)

Mon - 401
    Tues - 492
    Wed - 780
    Thu - 575
    Fri - 391
    Sat - 594
    Sun - 433

3666 Total!

Wedding was a blast :)

Finished my challege as well!
  • romping
    romping Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I´m doing pretty good. Lost a couple of pounds over this past week and feel like I am keepin ontop of my food entry and excercise. The only thing I have to complain about is that I have been having back pain lately in areas that I have never had it before. My only slips are too much dark chocolate. I like to think that I can eat a square or two but have overdone it a bit. The scale is still moving though.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

My weekend was great!

Friday= left early from work ate moderately
    Saturday= After my class went home, did my workout...ate right...felt in control
    Sunday= Went to church...they had an event, ate a little bit too much compare to what I have been eating...the food was soooo gooood!!! But I did my workouts...so I was confident

this week I lost
    Challenge SW was 196.8
    Current Challenge weight is 194.8