Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 Days of logging in!

I have logged in for 50 days straight! I am shocked at myself. I wake up and make sure that if I am going to check my email - I log in to my profile even if I haven't eaten anything. I have trained myself to look up most foods before I decide to eat them. Have I been strict with myself? No. There are times where I know I will go over my allotted calories, but I make it a conscious decision instead of having it happen by mistake. I have lost weight - not as much and not as quickly as I would love but I haven't gained any so I am proud of it. If you have been doing well on MFP by logging in often or have been good about logging food generally - good for you - half the battle! Good luck with your personal fitness agenda!

Replies

• Srbrosseau
    Srbrosseau Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome! Yes, commitment to the decision to be healthy is probably the most important factor. Keep up the good work!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Congrats on your 50. I hit 45 days today. My plan was to just get in habit of logging everything honestly and I did just that. I also lost weight. Not too much but I am fine with it because I don't really have a serious weight loss goal yet. It's a good start to just log, because then you have some info on your eating habits and average calories eaten and so on.
  • funkythreads2004
    funkythreads2004 Posts: 51 Member
    Well done you. Im addicted to this site and feel bad if i dont log in lol! I find it really easy to stick to my eating plan through the week, but weekends can be tough , as my partner is home. I tend to save calories now during the week to compensate for the extra on a weekend and rarely go over my weekly goal. I love how you can still have that takeaway, by simply adjusting what you eat through the week & doing a bit more exercise. To be honest i struggle to eat all my calories anyway. Im glad its working for you, so keep it up!
  • Inspiration! Yes - eating habits show me that I lean heavily on fatty lunches and that's why i need to eat nothing for dinner - trying to amend that now by making better lunch choices that don't leave me feeling deprived - changing eating habits is tough! lol