I know this gets posted a million times..calories?

Options
I know I should know this as a regular visitor to the forums but I just need a little reassurance pleeeease:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I ended up today after dinner with 847 calories left. I know it isnt good for the diet to leave that many caloried uneaten. I am not hungry in the slightest (had a heavy dinner) but I am more than happy to eat my calories should I need to. I do need to right?

I think I'm reluctant because it sort of harks back to the bad old days of eating when I'm not hungry.

Just need a bit of reassurance.

Thanks in advance peeps!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I know I should know this as a regular visitor to the forums but I just need a little reassurance pleeeease:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I ended up today after dinner with 847 calories left. I know it isnt good for the diet to leave that many caloried uneaten. I am not hungry in the slightest (had a heavy dinner) but I am more than happy to eat my calories should I need to. I do need to right?

I think I'm reluctant because it sort of harks back to the bad old days of eating when I'm not hungry.

Just need a bit of reassurance.

Thanks in advance peeps!:flowerforyou:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'd say try to eat some...but one off day (either way...up or down) won't ruin you! You must have gotten a great workout in to have so much left! So be proud of youself for working hard, have a little snack, and don't worry too much about it!
  • jim_weldon
    jim_weldon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    In a report today in Dallas Morning News - they talked about zig-zagging - where one day you may eat less calories than normal. They actually said it may help by 'mixing' things up. It prevents your body from getting too accustomed to the caloric intake. Basically they said it was good for people who are in a plateau with their diet & weight-loss.
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    thanks guys- you talk sense!

:flowerforyou: