49 POUNDS DOWN :) *PICS*

Options
13»

Replies

• PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! THANK U ALL...I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT ALL THE NICE WORDS...AND THE COMMENTS ON MY KIDS :) THANK U SO MUCH,MEANS ALOT.MY KIDS ARE MY WORLD SO WHEN I GET COMPLIMENTS ON THEM IT ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY:) AND TO ALL THAT LIKE THE RE-ENACTMENT PICS,SO DO I...ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE...HAHA...MY DAUGHTER ACTUALLY TOO THE PIC OF THE GREEN SHIRT....LOL...SHE WAS LIKE "MOM,WHY ARE U DOING THIS" HAHA BUT THANK AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU :) IM TRYING
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Wow, almost 50 lbs???!!!

Great work....and you KNOW you will make your goals, cuz look what you've done so far!

Awesome..........
  • kassandra81
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go! :)
  • kassandra81
    Options
    oops, double post :)
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Marvelous!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous!!! Amazing the change!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!! It's hard work losing weight and you have done fantastic!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. Congrats on the 49 lbs down. You are doing an amazing job. You will get to your goal in no time - just dont' give up. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

p.s. I almost did the same walk, but I changed my mind and did breast cancer instead (I recognized the purple shirt).
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! Amazing, sensational, very inspirational!!!! Congratulations on your hard work!!!
  • mwilliams5486
    mwilliams5486 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay Heather!! Im so proud of you. I know this makes u feel awesome about yourself. U have been a great inspiration through all of this. I know how hard it is everyday to deal with everything that comes along with losing weight and im so glad i have u to go through all of this with. I will definitly post my before and afters when i reach my goal!!! Love u!
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay Heather!! Im so proud of you. I know this makes u feel awesome about yourself. U have been a great inspiration through all of this. I know how hard it is everyday to deal with everything that comes along with losing weight and im so glad i have u to go through all of this with. I will definitly post my before and afters when i reach my goal!!! Love u!

THANK U MARILYN :) AND I AM SOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU DOING THIS WITH ME TOO :) AND THIS DOES MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE AND OUT :) I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BAFORE AND AFTER PICS TO :) AND I HAVE MORE TO COME WHEN I REACH MY ULTIMATE GOAL ;) LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!