Just starting

Options
Hello everyone
I have just started this thing today. I am real excited to get going on this. My friends and family have told me about this site and I finally decided to try it. I am hoping to gain friends who are trying to loose weight like me for support and tips.
I have been trying to loose weight forever I have been battleing with my weight between the numbers of 190-186. It goes up and down. This week is when I first started eating healthier and doing work outs everyday. OK I lied it's been a month. There are times when I just want to give up because when I don't loose the weight like I should when i'm doing everything right really frusterates me.
Neways I hope to get some Pals going on my profile. Thank you so much for reading this and if you believe you can give me some tips that would be awsome.

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • goelvira
    goelvira Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Lizzie!

I just joined MFP today too! I haven't really looked through the whole site as of yet to see what else it offers other than tracking my food, but that alone is a great tool!!! I've already put down what i've eaten and what i'm going to have for dinner this evening down to the last slice of tomato!! lol I'm so excited to see the number of calories and so on! Hopefully with the tracking I'll be able to lose the weight a little more efficiently!

Lets keep motivating each other to keep our goal in sight ok?

Good luck!!

Elvira
  • pixelatedhitch
    pixelatedhitch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Lizzie, I'm just about on the same boat, I also started today when I found the app. I will add you since the more friends the more motivation, and anyone feel free to add me.

Gareth