How do you prefer yours, Soft or hard?????

Options
13»

Replies

• rltolle
    rltolle Posts: 17
    Options
    Hard
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    its all about the puffy taco here in San Antonio... the best!!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    As long as it's warm, juicy and reasonably fresh I'm good.

A good way to test the freshness if you're unsure is with an exploratory probe of the tongue :tongue:

^^^^ Agreed!^^^^^^^^
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Bummer. This isn't about eggs
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Hilarious.
  • janetksc
    janetksc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like soft corn tortilla. they are the best!
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    May I make a direct appeal to the sexual innuendo crowd?

I'm pretty sure just about everybody posting in this thread realizes that it's eventually going to be locked.

I also suspect most of you know we're working hard to roll out our Groups feature, possibly sooner than you think. That will give an option, other than the public forums, to post more freely. More "adultly" if you like.

What you may not realize is that every time a thread like this is brought to my attention, it takes me away from several other projects I'm working on that I hope will directly improve everybody's experience on the site.

To name JUST a few of these:

1 - Tutorial videos for new users, and advanced tips and tricks videos for those of you with more chops

2 - Recruiting a dietician to help us respond to questions and threads on issues of nutrition.

I'm committed to keeping the public forums in alignment with the current rules. But believe me, there are SO many things I'd prefer to be working on, that in one way or another might benefit each of you.

So my appeal:

Can you hold off on the stuff you know we're going to have to moderate until we've got groups going? I'd consider it a personal favor.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.