Starting Couch to 5K today!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 6 day 2... so much fun!

Have a great weekend all!
  • Liss416
    Options
    Just finished week 6! YAY!!! 25 minute run... done! I felt like I could have gone longer... What a feeling! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I felt like I could have gone longer...

You will next week! :glasses:
  • Liss416
    Options
    Just finished week 7 day 2... so far so good.... how is everyone else doing?
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I also did the same on Sunday, and am going to attempt the full 2.5 mile run tomorrow night :) Good luck!
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did my own couch to 5k my own way. Just started walking and finding points on the trail to jog to then walked, jog, walked etc adding more everyday. Now I can run 6 miles (probably longer if I tried). I have found the joy of running again and I am so glad. Good luck to you!
  • Liss416
    Options
    Just finished week 7 day 2... had to squeeze it in before the holiday festivities...

Happy holidays everyone!
  • Liss416
    Options
    Finished week 7 today. Can't wait to start week 8!

• Liss416
    Options
    Just finished week 8 day 1... 28 minutes... woo hoo!

• Liss416
    Options
    Just finished w8d2... had no intention of running today.... wanted to give my knees the day off... but it was so nice out, I couldn't resist....

Have a great week all!
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    After 2 1/2 weeks resting a sprained ankle, I completed Week 4, Day 1 (again!). I'm so glad I got to start where I left off! I thought I'd have to start over, but I didn't. I'm SO relieved and happy!!!
  • NiLo4598
    NiLo4598 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting next Monday! I'm super excited. I needed a new cardio regimen and I REALLY want to learn to run more than a minute consecutively (so far only at 5.0mph).

I'd love for all of you to friend me and we can do it together regardless of what day each of us is on!
  • Liss416
    Options
    I haven't been able to run it 2 weeks! I just started a new job and haven't been able to squeeze in exercise time. I was able to do week 9 day 1 today, though. It felt great. Great, expect by the end, my knees were starting to hurt. Just a little. Do you guys have that problem? Maybe it was because I haven't run in awhile or because it's cold and damp here... though I was told that my joints aren't 20 years old any more, so maybe my knees hurt because I'm old. haha

Have a great week all!